1/3 c. cream cheese
12 butter-flavored crackers (I used Ritz Whole Grain)
12 Roma tomatoes (orig. recipe calls for cherry tomatoes but the ones at my grocery were too small... maybe you'll have better luck.)
6 pitted, ripe olives
1. Wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Spread the cream cheese on crackers.
3. Have an adult help cut each tomato in half. Set aside stem end(save for another recipe!) and cut the other end in half again.
4. Place two tomato quarters on each cracker for the ladybug wings.
5. Have an adult help you cut each olive in half crosswise. Place one half olive on each cracker for the ladybug heads.
6. Carefully break each toothpick in half and stab broken ends into each olive for ladybug antennae.
My little Chef!