We have used this recipe on just about every kind of cake mix and it has worked perfectly every time. It's SO simple and SO delicious. If you want a more traditional Oreo flavor cookie, try this recipe.
1(18.25 oz) cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil - or 1/2 cup shortening
1 can cream cheese frosting(or any flavor)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine all 3 ingredients(I use my stand mixer).
3. Roll into 1-2 inch balls and place on baking sheet, flattening slightly.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes until just cooked.
5. Let cool on wire rack. Match cookies into pairs of similarly sized cookies. Spread one with frosting and top with second cookie.